Saturday 10 September 2016

Training ends with an Earthquake

So its the last day of training and we spent the morning researching for information for our assignment topics that we published by lunch break.
The training was wonderful and it did meet my expectations. I liked everything since most appeared new to me especially concerning blogging and better ways of searching for information on the internet.

The research assignments were challenging i believe simply because we do little writing practice from day to day as lecturers and we had been taught new ways of searching for information and we were not sure how exactly to go about the exercise.

Again we were all cautious of how our final piece will end up. We learnt that working with a deadline sure is tricky and majority swore not to give assignments ever again in their classes.
I have learnt a lot that i am going to share with my students for them to be good journalists.

After lunch an earth quake shook the place and some of us ran down stairs. Those who remained including myself were busy looking outside the windows and feeling the shake. The made fun of one of us who ran downstairs and left his wife behind!

I also received a certificate of participation-my first l should say!

No comments:

Post a Comment